Trilith is a one-of-a-kind development that words, pictures, or videos can never fully capture. Experience the vision of this community by visiting our sales center and see the aspects of what Trilith has to offer below.
Why Live at Trilith?
shop & dine
Live here. Create here. Get inspired here.
Trilith is a master planned, walkable development that integrates boutique-style businesses, curated restaurants, and wellness centers with a collection of single-family and multi-family homes.
The timeline for these amenities is being finalized.
- 1300 residences, Including detached homes, townhomes, cottages, canopy homes, & multi-family homes
- 300 hotel rooms in boutique and all suite hotels, office space, street-level retail, and restaurants
- 118 total acres of public green space (approximately 51% of the total site)
- Over 15 miles of trails and pathways
- Community gardens, pools, playgrounds, & dog park
- Integrated wellness center
- Shared meeting & office spaces Events Center
- Unique green building certification program exceeding typical certification program requirements by approx. 50%
- Our Phase I retailers, restaurants & cafes open in 2021.
- Currently, the open restaurants include Barleygarden Kitchen & Craft Bar, Hop City Craft Beer & Wine, and Studio Cafe.
- Yes, the Trllith Green Building certification program is required of every home built in Trilith. The program’s requirements surpass other renowned certification programs by more than 50%.
- Yes, you will receive a copy of the HOA documents when you fill out your purchase agreement.
- That depends on your home purchase and will be defined in the HOA Documents
- The construction and closing process is estimated to be 9 to 12 months, depending on your house plan.
- Yes, many options will be available to choose from, depending on the stage in which you purchase the home. The earlier you execute a purchase contract, the more options you may have for choices.
FIND YOUR NICHE
©2021 BHH Affiliates, LLC. An independently operated subsidiary of HomeServices of America, Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway affiliate, and a franchisee of BHH Affiliates, LLC. Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices and the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices symbol are registered service marks of Columbia Insurance Company, a Berkshire Hathaway affiliate. ® Equal Housing Opportunity. Equal Opportunity Employer. All information is believed to be accurate, but not warranted and is subject to errors, omissions, changes, or withdrawal without notice.